Recent queries to solve your issue
What is the meaning of "assignment deadline time" while placing assignment order?
The "deadline time" of an assignment order means in which time, or before the time we need the assignment to be completed. Please note: the timezone of our portal is in India timezone so please make sure to convert every deadline time to India timezone.
For example, if your placing order from USA and deadline time is (Jan 01, 2020 - 12:00:00) in USA timezone so you need to convert this deadline time in India timezone like (Jan 01, 2020 - 21:30:00) while placing order.
Following are the time zone in india and usa country (+9:30 hours difference):
- Time zone in India (GMT+5:30)
- Time zone in Washington, DC, USA (GMT-4)
How can i get my invoice copy related to my order?
You can get your invoice copy by using the following steps:
- Go to my orders page by logging into your account.
- Now click to order details button corresponding to particular order.
- Here you can get your invoice copy by clicking generate invoice button.
My payment is declined/failed, and the amount is deducted from my bank account what should i do?
If your transaction is declined/failed/unsuccessful but the amount has been deducted from your account, please do not worry. your amount will be credited back by bank with in 11 days (or as per bank guidelines).
Can you provide international payments acceptance?
Yes, We do accept payment in some major currencies including USD, EUR, GBP, AUD, AED and more. But for now, for outside india users we are currently accepting payments in USD currency.
What types of payment mode /or method do you accept?
We offer some of the following payment methods:
Credit and Debit Cards (Visa, Mastercard, Rupay, AMEX, Diners), Net Banking from top 50+ banks, UPI (Web Collect & UPI Intent), Online Wallets and EMI.
- Credit card (International Cards Included)
- Debit card (International Cards Included)
- Net banking
PayPal, Credit and Debit Cards (Visa, Mastercard, Rupay, AMEX, Diners etc.)
How can I update my account password on tutordollar.com?
Follow the easy steps to update your password:
- Login into your account, and Go to My Account page.
- Now enter your current password and new password in "Update Account Password" section, and click "Update and Save".
- Congratulations, Your password has been updated.
Why Mobile and Email verification required?
In order to provide safe and authentic environment to our users, we verify your mobile or/ email address via OTP or Verification code. apart from that, we use email address to send order related information and digital invoice. So its important part of our system.
Note: Email Verification code /or OTP may be based on your internet speed and may take upto 10 min to reach to you. Please check your spam box if email didn't found in inbox.
I am unable to login to my account, although my credentials are correct. what do I do?
This is happening because your account may be blocked by our team, Following are the cases for this:
- Your account may be suspecious.
- You may be not paid for any assignment order related dues.
To resolve this issue please follow all the instructions emailed to you by our team. or contact to our team.
I forgot my password, what should I do?
Forgot your password? No problem, follow simple steps to reset it:
- Click here to open the forget password popup box.
- Now fill registered email address and click "Submit".
- You will receive password reset link via email on your registered email address
- Click the link to reset your password and use the new password to login to tutordollar.com.