How-to-Use Guide Video
Recent queries to solve your issue
In which currency do you accept payments?
We accept the 125+ currencies during processing orders. But by default, the base currency is set to USD. You can pay us in any other currency by changing the currency on the checkout page. If you have more query feel free to contact us by any communication channel.
What is the meaning of "assignment deadline time" while placing an assignment order?
The "deadline time" of an assignment order means in which time, or before the time we need the assignment to be completed. Please note: the timezone of our portal is in the India timezone so please make sure to convert every deadline time to the India timezone.
For example, if you are placing an order from the USA and the deadline time is (Jan 01, 2020 - 12:00:00) in the USA timezone so you need to convert this deadline time in India timezone like (Jan 01, 2020 - 21:30:00) while placing order.
Following are the time zone in India and USA country (+9:30 hours difference):
- Time zone in India (GMT+5:30)
- Time zone in Washington, DC, USA (GMT-4)
How can I get my invoice copy related to my order?
You can get your invoice copy by using the following steps:
- Go to my orders page by logging into your account.
- Now click to order details button corresponding to a particular order.
- Here you can get your invoice copy by clicking generate invoice button.
My payment is declined/failed, and the amount is deducted from my bank account what should I do?
If your transaction is declined/failed/unsuccessful but the amount has been deducted from your account, please do not worry. your amount will be credited back by the bank within 15 days (or as per bank guidelines).
Can you provide international payments acceptance?
Yes, We do accept payment in some major currencies including USD, INR, EUR, GBP, AUD, AED and more. If you have any other local currency that should be part of our payment gateways system feel free to let us know.
What types of payment mode /or method do you accept?
We offer some of the following payment methods:
Credit and Debit Cards (Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Diners).
- Credit card (International Cards Included)
- Debit card (International Cards Included)
- Google Pay
- Apple Pay
Credit and Debit Cards (Visa, Mastercard, Rupay, AMEX, Diners etc.)
How can I update my account password on tutordollar.com?
Follow the easy steps to update your password:
- Login in to your account, and Go to the My Account page.
- Now enter your current password and new password in "Update Account Password" section, and click "Update and Save".
- Congratulations, Your password has been updated.
Why Mobile and Email verification required?
In order to provide a safe and authentic environment to our users, we verify your mobile or/ email address via OTP or Verification code. apart from that, we use the email address to send order-related information and a digital invoice. So it is an important part of our system.
Note: Email Verification code /or OTP may be based on your internet speed and may take up to 10 min to reach you. Please check your spam box if the email didn't found in your inbox.
I am unable to log in to my account, although my credentials are correct. what do I do?
This is happening because your account may be blocked by our team, Following are the causes for this:
- Your account may be suspicious.
- You may be not paid for any assignment order related dues.
To resolve this issue please follow all the instructions emailed to you by our team. or contact our team.
I forgot my password, what should I do?
Forgot your password? No problem, follow simple steps to reset it:
- Click here to open the forget password popup box.
- Now fill registered email address and click "Submit".
- You will receive a password reset link via email on your registered email address
- Click the link to reset your password and use the new password to log in to tutordollar.com.