Marketing Research Assignment Help Online (C10-S136)
Management Course Assignment and Homework Help
Marketing Research Assignment Help Online
Management Course Assignment and Homework Help
Our 24/7 Management online assignment and homework help will be provided to you via online chat, phone or email. We provide the students from all around the world with reasonably priced assignment solutions without compromising the quality.
Apart from that You will surely get all the type of writing services whether it academic writing or essay writing. We do provide 100% error free Marketing Research homework help for all the recognised universities in the world, So that with our online tutoring platform you can get the highest grade with great subject knowledge.
What is Marketing Research Assignment Help?
Marketing Research is a course that has been designed to prepare the student to be an informed, effective use of marketing research. The course provides an overview of research techniques available for collecting information to answer specific research questions. Therefore, the primary orientation of the course is managerial. The purpose of this course is to teach students to be able to define a research problem, develop a well-constructed hypothesis, recognize a well-constructed questionnaire and identify flaws in a poorly constructed questionnaire and understand and be able to implement alternative sampling plans.
This is a course of great importance and hence TutorDollar has come up with online classes to help students. This online course has been designed by our panel of highly educated and experienced faculty who hold a considerable amount of experience in their respective domains.
To give you a brief understanding of what marketing research is and what all it involves, the subject matter experts at TutorDollar have come with short notes for your reference.
Definition of marketing research:
What is Marketing Research? As per Kotler, Marketing Research is the function that links the consumer, customer, and the public to the marketer through information used to identify and define marketing opportunities and problems.
Marketing research uses the information required to address issues related to marketing and finds different ways of collecting and using information, analyze the results and communicate these findings for implementing better marketing techniques and strategies.
The basic objectives of marketing research are to provide a basis for good planning, to find out new and prospective markets to sell your products and services, to reduce costs, to understand in detail the tastes and preferences of the consumers, and to understand the competition.
Marketing Research process in detail:
We will learn about the Marketing Research process in detail- What all does it involve? Please read below. -
- Defining the problem – This is the primary job of a Marketing researcher, which is to carefully understand and establish the problem facing the firm in a proper manner. Here It is really important to learn to set research scope and standards to avoid an unnecessary accumulation of information.
- Developing a research plan – This is the second step of a marketing research process. After carefully defining the problem at hand, the marketing researcher should develop an efficient plan for gathering the necessary information and the resources it will need to gather that information. In this stage, we will also deal with two main data sources of information which are Primary data and Secondary data, and find out what kind of data is needed, the former or latter or both. We will also learn about research approaches such as using tools to collect data such as focus groups, surveys, experiments, questionnaires, or just observation.
- Collecting of Information – This part of marketing research can turn out to be tricky. This can be expensive and error-prone as it majorly depends on how the respondents respond. It requires honesty, unbiases, and cooperation from them which can be very difficult to achieve sometimes. In this course, we will learn how to minimize these problems in the best possible ways.
- Analyzing the information – The next step is to use various statistical techniques to analyze the information garnered from different sources. There can be many tests involved in doing this such as hypothesis tests, business research methods, sensitivity analysis to analyze data in the most accurate ways.
- Presenting the findings- This is the final step of the marketing research process. It involves translating the data and information gathered into useful and understandable insights and recommendations for the management. It is really important to present information in ways that can be easily understandable and from which effective marketing strategies can be built and successfully executed. Through case-study examples of large multinational corporations, we will understand the obstacles lying in this step.
In this course, we will also learn about Marketing Metrics. Marketing Metrics are a simple set of measures that help marketers quantify, compare and interpret their performance. Some of the key marketing metrics are – cost per acquisition, cost per click, cost per impression, website analytics, social media presence, etc. Another important aspect of research that will be covered in this course is Market Research which is different than marketing research.
At TutorDollar, we always believe in going the extra mile to help our students with access to the best possible education. Our most trusted and reliable academic consultants have designed this course in a manner to keep it engaging and fun for our students while learning new concepts. This will be done in the form of regular class sessions, tests and quizzes, and modern and interesting case studies. We also offer 24*7 support to students for clearing even the smallest of doubts with ease.
What topics do we cover in marketing research assignments?
Various other topics covered under this online course are Introduction to Marketing Research, Defining the Marketing Research Problem and Developing an Approach, Research Design, Exploratory Research Design: Secondary Data, Exploratory Research Design: Qualitative Research, Descriptive Research Design: Survey and Observation, Causal Research Design: Experimentation, Measurement and Scaling: Fundamentals and Comparative Scaling, Measurement and Scaling: Noncomparative Scaling Techniques, Questionnaire and Form Design, Sampling: Design and Procedures, Sampling: Final and Initial Sample Size Determination, Fieldwork, Data Preparation, Frequency Distribution, Cross-Tabulation, and Hypothesis Testing, Analysis of Variance and Covariance, Correlation and Regression, Discriminant and Logit Analysis, Factor Analysis, Cluster Analysis, Multidimensional Scaling and Conjoint Analysis, Structural Equation Modeling and Path Analysis, Report Preparation and Presentation, International Marketing Research, The Role of Marketing Research, Data Mining Procedures and Knowledge Systems, The Marketing Research Process, The Human Side of Marketing Research: Organizational and Ethical Issues, Qualitative Research, Secondary Data Research in a Digital Age, Survey Research, Survey Observation, Conducting Marketing Experiments, Measurement and Attitude Scaling, Questionnaire Design, Sampling Designs, and Sampling Procedures, Reviewing Statistical Theory and Determining Sample Size, Basic Data Analysis, Testing for Differences between Groups and Relationships among Variables and Communicating Research Results.
What books do we refer to for knowledge?
- Fundamentals in Marketing Research Authors: Scott Smith and Gerald Albaum
- Research Methods for Business Students Authors: Mark Saunders, Philip Lewis, and Adrian Thornhill
- How to Design and Report Experiments Authors: Andy Field and Graham Hole
- Business Research Methods Authors: Emma Bell, Alan Bryman and Bill Harley.
- Management & Business Research Authors: Mark Easterby-Smith, Richard Thorpe, Paul R. Jackson, and Lena J. Jaspersen
- Handbook of Marketing Scales Authors: William Bearden, Richard Netemeyer, and Kelly Haws.
Our experts are highly qualified individuals with invaluable experience in their field of expertise. They understand the intricacies of the subject and hence have developed the online course accordingly. The sole purpose of the online classes for Marketing Research is to compensate for incomplete understanding and other doubts that creep in while studying. Through this, we also aim to help the students in submitting their homework and making top-quality assignments at all times. We promise authentic, best quality, plagiarism-free content to all our students with on-time delivery.
So Go ahead to get the best Marketing Research online assignment and homework help at TutorDollar and start growing and enlighten your knowledge regarding Marketing Research!
Steps To Avail Marketing Research Assignment Help By Academic Experts:
STEP 1: Free Register Yourself
Students need to register with us in order to send requirements for assignments or homework help online. You can do more like assignment and solutions manage, track, download, and more.
STEP 2: Order or Fill Assignment Requirement Form
Fill assignment order form as per your homework and assignment requirements based on course, subject, or topics and get reasonable and competitive price automatically calculated by our system.
STEP 3: Assignment Allocation & Completion
Once the order is placed, your assignment allocated to one of our experts, and after completion of the assignment, you can download or see the assignment sample solution.
STEP 4: Make Payment
Once you agree to the proposed price, you need to pay through a secure payment system to see a complete solution.
STEP 5: Feedback / Clarification
In case you need corrections/amendments, we do it free of cost, and to your satisfaction.
STEP 6: Happy Review
Once the assignment completed and closed, Share your feedback or review it with us.
Best Features of Marketing Research Assignment Help?
We admit that when you purchase an assignment related to Marketing Research Assignment help service from TutorDollar, your professors or teachers must never come to know that you didn’t complete them yourselves. You can read our confidentiality terms to become sure that your assignment details and data will never be disclosed to third party.
We have a great team of Management Assignment help experts. Our experts covers a vast range of topics that will help the students to get solution of their problems under one roof. Our team is experienced in assignment help who can perform a project of any difficulty level in the shortest possible time.
Our one of the most efficient features of us, is we provide entire solutions before the deadline which is given by students. We can complete all the assignments which are associated tasks before providing time. Our efficient team always makes sure that all-important tasks are submitted on promised dates. It is really helpful to every student because as a student you can get a chance to recheck your copy thoroughly before submitting it.
Best Price Guarantee
We serve our premium services at the most affordable rate. We often see some students can't take help for their assignment because of its high-price. However, we serve our facilities and quality editing at an affordable price. Moreover, if you live abroad then you may contact us through online and can transfer your payment money by a quick and simple process. This is undoubtedly an amazing feature of our providing services.
Plagiarism Free Work
We maintain a zero-tolerance policy in terms of avoiding plagiarism. We have an affluent number of high-quality professional experts who can produce 100% original content. Not only that!! We also recruit a ‘Quality Assurance Team’ as a backup policy of plagiarism free work. This team is allocated to check every single assignment multiple times through different applications and tools which are considered as plagiarism checking software.
24 X 7 Live Customer Service
It is really interesting to share with you that, we work with a dedicated team and they serve their services round the clock. Hey, don’t get amazed!! Yes, it is completely true!! Our customer support team is available for you all the time 24 X 7 to resolve your queries. Thereby, any student can get help from our professional customer service team. Therefore, you can ask them questions anytime and they will surely answer your questions instantly. Moreover, if you want to make any change regarding assignment of Marketing Research.