Operations management Assignment Help Online (C10-S132)
Management Course Assignment and Homework Help
Operations management Assignment Help Online
Management Course Assignment and Homework Help
Our 24/7 Management online assignment and homework help will be provided to you via online chat, phone or email. We provide the students from all around the world with reasonably priced assignment solutions without compromising the quality.
Apart from that You will surely get all the type of writing services whether it academic writing or essay writing. We do provide 100% error free Operations management homework help for all the recognised universities in the world, So that with our online tutoring platform you can get the highest grade with great subject knowledge.
What is Operations management Assignment Help?
Introduction & Course objective
Every organization must make a product or provide a service that someone values. The purpose of a firm is to satisfy a customer need profitably. The operations function is the collection of people, technology and system within an organization that has primary responsibility for providing the organization’s products or services. Most organizations function as a part of a larger supply chain. A supply chain is a network of manufacturers and/or service providers that work together to create products or services needed by the end user (or end customer). Organizations must carefully manage their operations and supply chains in order to prosper.
The objective of this course is to enable students to become better managers, particularly if they find themselves working in operations and supply chain management. A sizable part of the U.S. and international workforce is employed in operations and supply chain jobs. These jobs are important and challenging and can lead to successful and rewarding careers. To achieve that objective, students should strive for these goals: first, to gain a thorough understanding of what operations and supply managers do in manufacturing and service firms. Second, to learn how to use some of the tools and techniques that operations managers use in making decisions. Finally, students will discover the excitement that makes this a vibrant, dynamic, and rapidly changing field, and the challenges facing those who manage the operations function in service and manufacturing organizations.
Students taking this course can expect to achieve the following learning outcomes:
- Understand the purpose of the firm from a supply chain perspective
- Understand strategy formulation at both the firm and supply chain functional levels
- Understand various manufacturing and service process choices and how those choices are influenced by the product/service being provided
- Know how to conduct a line balancing analysis
- Know how to read and create business process maps
- Understand and know how to use various quality management tools
- Understand the role of capacity in supply chain operations and be able to use mathematical tools (e.g. break-even analysis, expected value analysis) in making capacity investment decisions
- Understand the Theory of Constraints and know the five-step approach in dealing with constraints
- Understand the strategic sourcing process and how effective purchasing can support the supply chain functional strategy and ultimately the firm strategy
- Understand the key consideration factors in conducting a make vs. buy analysis
- Understand the portfolio analysis matrix and its applicability to establishing a purchasing strategy
- Know how to use the weighted-point evaluation system to conduct a supplier evaluation
- Understand the different modes of transportation used to move product within a supply chain and know the pros/cons of each mode
- Understand the various roles of warehouses within a supply chain
- Know how to measure logistics performance
- Understand how total landed cost is calculated
- Know how to use the weighted center of gravity method to identify the “best” location for a single plant/warehouse/store
- Understand the differences between qualitative and quantitative forecasting methods
- Know how to calculate a forecast using the following quantitative methods: last period, moving average, weighted moving average, exponential smoothing
- Know to measure and assess forecast accuracy
- Understand the sales and operations planning (S&OP) process
- Know how to generate an S&OP plan for both level and chase production strategies
- Understand the role of different types of inventory in establishing effective supply chains
- Know how to calculate appropriate inventory levels and reorder points for both periodic and continuous review systems
- Understand and know how to calculate economic order quantity (EOQ)
- Know how to calculate an appropriate safety stock level given defined variability of supply and demand
- Understand and know how to calculate target service levels and inventory levels for single-period inventory systems
- Understand and be able to create a master schedule analysis
- Understand and be able to create an MRP schedule for ordering parts from a supplier
- Understand lean and just-in-time (JIT) philosophies as they pertain to supply chain management
- Understand how a kanban systems works and be able to calculate the appropriate number of kanban cards needed for a given system
- Understand the basics of project management and the product development process
What topics do we cover?
We provide our help in topics like Basic of Operations Research, The Transportation Model, Linear Programming, The Assignment Model, Advanced Topics in the Linear Programming, Sequencing Models and its Related Problems, Probability Theory, Dynamic Programming, Games, Decision Theory, Investments Analysis and Annuity, Replacement Models, Queuing Models, Inventory Models, Statistical Quality Control, Simulation, Network Analysis in Projects Planning (CPM and PERT), Non-Linear Programming, etc.
Required Course Texts:
Steps To Avail Operations management Assignment Help By Academic Experts:
STEP 1: Free Register Yourself
Students need to register with us in order to send requirements for assignments or homework help online. You can do more like assignment and solutions manage, track, download, and more.
STEP 2: Order or Fill Assignment Requirement Form
Fill assignment order form as per your homework and assignment requirements based on course, subject, or topics and get reasonable and competitive price automatically calculated by our system.
STEP 3: Assignment Allocation & Completion
Once the order is placed, your assignment allocated to one of our experts, and after completion of the assignment, you can download or see the assignment sample solution.
STEP 4: Make Payment
Once you agree to the proposed price, you need to pay through a secure payment system to see a complete solution.
STEP 5: Feedback / Clarification
In case you need corrections/amendments, we do it free of cost, and to your satisfaction.
STEP 6: Happy Review
Once the assignment completed and closed, Share your feedback or review it with us.
What Best Features We Provide to Our Students for Operations management Assignment Help?
We admit that when you purchase an assignment related to Operations management Assignment help service from TutorDollar, your professors or teachers must never come to know that you didn’t complete them yourselves. You can read our confidentiality terms to become sure that your assignment details and data will never be disclosed to third party.
We have a great team of Management Assignment help experts. Our experts covers a vast range of topics that will help the students to get solution of their problems under one roof. Our team is experienced in assignment help who can perform a project of any difficulty level in the shortest possible time.
Our one of the most efficient features of us, is we provide entire solutions before the deadline which is given by students. We can complete all the assignments which are associated tasks before providing time. Our efficient team always makes sure that all-important tasks are submitted on promised dates. It is really helpful to every student because as a student you can get a chance to recheck your copy thoroughly before submitting it.
Best Price Guarantee
We serve our premium services at the most affordable rate. We often see some students can't take help for their assignment because of its high-price. However, we serve our facilities and quality editing at an affordable price. Moreover, if you live abroad then you may contact us through online and can transfer your payment money by a quick and simple process. This is undoubtedly an amazing feature of our providing services.
Plagiarism Free Work
We maintain a zero-tolerance policy in terms of avoiding plagiarism. We have an affluent number of high-quality professional experts who can produce 100% original content. Not only that!! We also recruit a ‘Quality Assurance Team’ as a backup policy of plagiarism free work. This team is allocated to check every single assignment multiple times through different applications and tools which are considered as plagiarism checking software.
24 X 7 Live Customer Service
It is really interesting to share with you that, we work with a dedicated team and they serve their services round the clock. Hey, don’t get amazed!! Yes, it is completely true!! Our customer support team is available for you all the time 24 X 7 to resolve your queries. Thereby, any student can get help from our professional customer service team. Therefore, you can ask them questions anytime and they will surely answer your questions instantly. Moreover, if you want to make any change regarding assignment of Operations management.