Death & Dying Assignment Help Online (C16-S303)
Humanities Course Assignment and Homework Help
Death & Dying Assignment Help Online
Humanities Course Assignment and Homework Help
Our 24/7 Humanities online assignment and homework help will be provided to you via online chat, phone or email. We provide the students from all around the world with reasonably priced assignment solutions without compromising the quality.
Apart from that You will surely get all the type of writing services whether it academic writing or essay writing. We do provide 100% error free Death & Dying homework help for all the recognised universities in the world, So that with our online tutoring platform you can get the highest grade with great subject knowledge.
What is Death & Dying Assignment Help?
Catalog Description: This course is designed to analyze the relationship between death and health with emphasis upon the biological, psychological, bioethical, spiritual and legal aspects of death in contemporary society. On their confidential course evaluations at the end of each semester, many students state that this was the best class they have ever taken. I think students say this because this class helps them to examine and evaluate their lives as they face the reality of their own mortality. This class is designed to help you explore who you are, what you believe, and how you want to live your life as you prepare for your inevitable departure from this planet. This class will help you to deal with losses in life while teaching you techniques to help others deal with loss. Much of our learning will be derived from one another as we learn how to share the stories that make up the fabric of our lives.
Course Goals :The primary goals of this course include: 1) to improve your personal health, particularly the mental, emotional, and spiritual components, 2) to improve your ability to openly communicate about the topics of death and dying, 3) to improve your understanding of death and dying across cultures and religions, 4) to help you better understand the complex ethical, moral, and legal issues related to death and dying, 5) to improve your ability to prepare for your own inevitable death and the deaths of others, 6) to learn how to respond effectively to those who are living with life threatening disease, 7) to learn how to respond effectively to those who are dying and/or those who have experienced a loss and, 8) to teach you how to effectively cope with your own losses.
After completing this course, the student will be able to . . .
1. Explain how causes of death have changed in the United States over time and what accounted for those changes.
2. Describe factors that affect familiarity with death in the United States.
3. Describe American views and attitudes toward death and how those attitudes are expressed.
4. Explain how American expression of attitudes towards death may affect the health of individuals, families, and society.
5. Compare and contrast American history and perspectives on death with other cultures.
6. Describe how technology and other sociological forces have changed the cultural meaning of death.
7. Cite the historical and current criteria for defining death in Western society.
8. Cite historical and contemporary controversies regarding how death was/is defined.
9. Clearly explain and appreciate the basic tenets of the major contrasting ethical/moral positions regarding organ transplantation, euthanasia, physician-assisted suicide, abortion, stem cell research, animal cloning, and human cloning.
10. Define advance directives and their current legal status in the state of Ohio.
11. Appreciate the thoughts and feelings of those who live with life-threatening illness.
12. Explain the most common treatment options for those living with life-threatening cancer.
13. Describe the history and current state of hospice care in the United States.
14. Describe the factors that influence communication between dying patients, health care providers, and care givers.
15. Appreciate the thoughts and feelings of those who have suffered a loss via death.
16. Describe what you can do to help yourself and to help others when experiencing grief and mourning.
17. Compare the grief experiences and perceptions of children, adolescents, and adults.
18. Describe American customs and practices regarding funerals and body disposition.
19. Explain and appreciate various perspectives on life after death.
20. Determine how to best live life while preparing to die well.
Topics we cover:
Attitudes Toward Death: A Climate of Change , Learning About Death: Socialization , Perspectives on Death: Historical and Cultural , Death Systems: Mortality and Society , Health Care: Patients, Staff, and Institutions , End-of-Life Issues and Decisions , Facing Death: Living with Life-Threatening Illness , Last Rites: Funerals and Body Disposition , Survivors: Understanding the Experience of Loss , Death in the Lives of Children and Adolescents , Death in the Lives of Adults , Suicide , Risks, Perils, and Traumatic Death , Beyond Death / After Life , The Path Ahead: Personal and Social Choices.
Books we use:
Textbook: DeSpelder, L.A., Strickland, A.L. (2020). The Last Dance: Encountering Death & Dying. 11th Edition. Boston, MA: McGraw Hill. ISBN-13: 978-1260085037. ISBN-10: 1260085031.
Steps To Avail Death & Dying Assignment Help By Academic Experts:
STEP 1: Free Register Yourself
Students need to register with us in order to send requirements for assignments or homework help online. You can do more like assignment and solutions manage, track, download, and more.
STEP 2: Order or Fill Assignment Requirement Form
Fill assignment order form as per your homework and assignment requirements based on course, subject, or topics and get reasonable and competitive price automatically calculated by our system.
STEP 3: Assignment Allocation & Completion
Once the order is placed, your assignment allocated to one of our experts, and after completion of the assignment, you can download or see the assignment sample solution.
STEP 4: Make Payment
Once you agree to the proposed price, you need to pay through a secure payment system to see a complete solution.
STEP 5: Feedback / Clarification
In case you need corrections/amendments, we do it free of cost, and to your satisfaction.
STEP 6: Happy Review
Once the assignment completed and closed, Share your feedback or review it with us.
Best Features of Death & Dying Assignment Help?
We admit that when you purchase an assignment related to Death & Dying Assignment help service from TutorDollar, your professors or teachers must never come to know that you didn’t complete them yourselves. You can read our confidentiality terms to become sure that your assignment details and data will never be disclosed to third party.
We have a great team of Humanities Assignment help experts. Our experts covers a vast range of topics that will help the students to get solution of their problems under one roof. Our team is experienced in assignment help who can perform a project of any difficulty level in the shortest possible time.
Our one of the most efficient features of us, is we provide entire solutions before the deadline which is given by students. We can complete all the assignments which are associated tasks before providing time. Our efficient team always makes sure that all-important tasks are submitted on promised dates. It is really helpful to every student because as a student you can get a chance to recheck your copy thoroughly before submitting it.
Best Price Guarantee
We serve our premium services at the most affordable rate. We often see some students can't take help for their assignment because of its high-price. However, we serve our facilities and quality editing at an affordable price. Moreover, if you live abroad then you may contact us through online and can transfer your payment money by a quick and simple process. This is undoubtedly an amazing feature of our providing services.
Plagiarism Free Work
We maintain a zero-tolerance policy in terms of avoiding plagiarism. We have an affluent number of high-quality professional experts who can produce 100% original content. Not only that!! We also recruit a ‘Quality Assurance Team’ as a backup policy of plagiarism free work. This team is allocated to check every single assignment multiple times through different applications and tools which are considered as plagiarism checking software.
24 X 7 Live Customer Service
It is really interesting to share with you that, we work with a dedicated team and they serve their services round the clock. Hey, don’t get amazed!! Yes, it is completely true!! Our customer support team is available for you all the time 24 X 7 to resolve your queries. Thereby, any student can get help from our professional customer service team. Therefore, you can ask them questions anytime and they will surely answer your questions instantly. Moreover, if you want to make any change regarding assignment of Death & Dying.