Principles of Management Assignment Help Online (C10-S128)
Management Course Assignment and Homework Help
Principles of Management Assignment Help Online
Management Course Assignment and Homework Help
Our 24/7 Management online assignment and homework help will be provided to you via online chat, phone or email. We provide the students from all around the world with reasonably priced assignment solutions without compromising the quality.
Apart from that You will surely get all the type of writing services whether it academic writing or essay writing. We do provide 100% error free Principles of Management homework help for all the recognised universities in the world, So that with our online tutoring platform you can get the highest grade with great subject knowledge.
What is Principles of Management Assignment Help?
Management is a field of wide research and applications. The great marketing professor Koontz defines management as an area which consists of getting the things done with the help of other people. Management is guiding physical and human resources into a very dynamic, hard-hitting business until that achieves its objectives to satisfaction of the people served, and with a high degree of self-confidence and a sense of achievement on part of those people who are rendering the services.
Urwick defines it as the great art of directing human’s activities. Management is thought of as the science and art of making decisions. It’s the process of using resources for the accomplishment of goals. Principles of Management, hence, is a topic of such importance. To ensure that the subject is well understood and no clogs develop in the way TutorDollar has come up with Online Classes help for Principles of Management.
To give you a brief idea of the principles of management, the highly educated and experienced professionals at TutorDollar have prepared short notes on a few of those key principles to get a basic understanding of them. Please refer them below-
- Division of Labor - This principle refers to the part which involves subdivision and delegation of work to achieve productivity and efficiency. Such delegation results in achieving accuracy, speed, and simplicity of processes.
- Authority and responsibility – It is extremely important that both authority and responsibility co-exist. Without each other, it will a difficult task for the management to achieve success. Authority without any kind of responsibility leads to careless and below-par behaviour and whereas responsibility without any kind of authority makes an individual and his work and position ineffective.
- this course through real-life examples we will understand how both these go hand in hand in an organization to achieve the desired results.
- Unity of Direction - The unity of direction principle states that all the members of an organization should be working towards one common goal. This principle also helps us understand the art of planning group activities directing towards achieving common objectives.
- Equity- Just as the word suggests Equity equals Equality for all. This principle is based on the principles of justice and fairness for all stakeholders in the organization. This principle focusses more on the ethical part of running organizations and without ethics, you cannot run a company. This principle demands that everyone should be treated in a fair and just manner irrespective of any gender, age, caste, sex or position in the organization.
From teaching the laws and rules relating to this principle, TutorDollar’s subject matter experts dive deep into the philosophy of being an ethical human being through their engaging teaching methods to help the student understand and inculcate such positive behavior.
- Discipline – This is one of the most important management principles. It means one should respect the authority and ensure to follow all the rules and regulations set by the organization and in no circumstances these rules and policies.
- Fair remuneration – In today's world where the pay gap and discrimination is ever-growing, the Fair remuneration principle could not be more important. A fair and just remuneration should be paid to all the employees to reward them for their work effort and contribution toward the organization. This ensures peace harmony and self-esteem among the employees which will show similar positive impacts on the organization as a whole.
- Subordination of individual interest to general interest – Well as the name of this principle suggests, it is pretty much self-explanatory i.e. the general interest which is the interest of the organization is always over an individual employee's interest. This is because an organization is always bigger than one person.
- Espirit De Corps. – The origin of this principle’s name is from Latin which translates to team spirit and harmony. No organization can prosper without a mutual understanding among the team members and any team should work in a prosperous manner. The essence of espirit de corps lies in the following points –
- Coordination among different levels of work in the organization.
- Employees who are performing great should be rewarded adequately and those not should be guided and allowed to improve.
- To maintain harmony efforts should be made to develop an informal and affable culture in the organization to make its employees feel valued and relieved of stress during tough times.
- Initiative- The principle of the initiative is the backbone of any organization’s success. Employees who take up initiatives are the ones who make a bigger difference. People should be encouraged to take initiative and contribute, this encouragement can be provided through monetary terms such as good remuneration, bonuses, etc. and also non-monetary terms such as awards and recognition, paid leaves, etc.
What topics we cover?
Apart from, the principles mentioned above a few of the Principles Of Management topics that TutorDollar online classes also covers are Principles of Management 803121,Managing and Performing, Managerial Decision-Making, The History of Management, External and Internal Organizational Environments and Corporate Culture, Ethics, Corporate Responsibility, and Sustainability, International Management, Entrepreneurship, Strategic Analysis: Understanding a Firm’s Competitive Environment, The Strategic Management Process: Achieving and Sustaining Competitive Advantage, Organizational Structure and Change, Human Resource Management, Diversity in Organizations, Leadership, Work Motivation for Performance, Managing Teams, Managerial Communication, Organizational Planning and Controlling, Management of Technology and Innovation, What Do Managers Do?, The Roles Managers Play, Major Characteristics of the Manager's Job, Overview of Managerial Decision-Making, How the Brain Processes Information to Make Decisions: Reflective and Reactive Systems, Programmed and Non programmed Decisions, Barriers to Effective Decision-Making, Improving the Quality of Decision-Making, Group Decision-Making, The Early Origins of Management, The Italian Renaissance, The Industrial Revolution, Taylor-Made Management, Administrative and Bureaucratic Management, Human Relations Movement, Contingency and System Management, The Organization's External Environment, External Environments and Industries, Organizational Designs and Structures, The Internal Organization and External Environments, Corporate Cultures, Organizing for Change in the 21st Century, Ethics and Business Ethics Defined, Dimensions of Ethics: The Individual Level, Ethical Principles and Responsible Decision-Making, Leadership: Ethics at the Organizational Level, Ethics, Corporate Culture, and Compliance, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), Ethics around the Globe, Emerging Trends in Ethics, CSR, and Compliance, Importance of International Management, Hofstede's Cultural Framework, The GLOBE Framework, Cultural Stereotyping and Social Institutions, Cross-Cultural Assignments, Strategies for Expanding Globally, The Necessity of Global Markets, Entrepreneurship, Characteristics of Successful Entrepreneurs, Small Business, Start Your Own Business, Managing a Small Business, The Large Impact of Small Business, The Small Business Administration, Trends in Entrepreneurship and Small-Business Ownership, Gaining Advantages by Understanding the Competitive Environment, Using SWOT for Strategic Analysis, A Firm's External Macro Environment: PESTEL, A Firm's Micro Environment: Porter's Five Forces, The Internal Environment, Competition, Strategy, and Competitive Advantage, Strategic Positioning, Strategic Management, Firm Vision and Mission, The Role of Strategic Analysis in Formulating a Strategy, Strategic Objectives and Levels of Strategy, Planning Firm Actions to Implement Strategies, Measuring and Evaluating Strategic Performance, Organizational Structures and Design, Organizational Change, Managing Change, An Introduction to Human Resource Management, Human Resource Management and Compliance, Performance Management, Influencing Employee Performance and Motivation, Building an Organization for the Future, Talent Development and Succession Planning, An Introduction to Workplace Diversity, Diversity and the Workforce, Diversity and Its Impact on Companies, Challenges of Diversity, Key Diversity Theories, Benefits and Challenges of Workplace Diversity, Recommendations for Managing Diversity, The Nature of Leadership, The Leadership Process, Leader Emergence, The Trait Approach to Leadership, Behavioral Approaches to Leadership, Situational (Contingency) Approaches to Leadership, Substitutes for and Neutralizers of Leadership, Transformational, Visionary, and Charismatic Leadership, Leadership Needs in the 21st Century, Motivation: Direction and Intensity, Content Theories of Motivation, Process Theories of Motivation, Recent Research on Motivation Theories, Teamwork in the Workplace, Team Development Over Time, Things to Consider When Managing Teams, Opportunities and Challenges to Team Building, Team Diversity, Multicultural Teams, The Process of Managerial Communication, Types of Communications in Organizations, Factors Affecting Communications and the Roles of Managers, Managerial Communication and Corporate Reputation, The Major Channels of Management Communication Are Talking, Listening, Reading, and Writing, Is Planning Important, The Planning Process, Types of Plans, Goals or Outcome Statements, Formal Organizational Planning in Practice, Employees' Responses to Planning, Management by Objectives: A Planning and Control, MTI—Its Importance Now and In the Future, Developing Technology and Innovation, External Sources of Technology and Innovation, Internal Sources of Technology and Innovation, Management Entrepreneurship Skills for Technology and Innovation, Skills Needed for MTI, Managing Now for Future Technology and Innovation,
The TutorDollar online classes have been designed by a panel of experts who aren’t just highly qualified but also hold valuable teaching experience in Management. The classes have been designed while keeping students’ interest in mind which will also be helpful with their homework and assignments. The online classes help is distributed over a few weeks so that the course can be studied along with regular classes and is easy to grasp. All of this expert material will be provided at the best possible practice backed with 24*7 doubts clearing session with our experts.
If you wish to take TutorDollar online classes assistance for learning the Principles of Management, then you can contact us via E-mail or phone call. You can also check out the Take my online classes tab on the home page of our website for details.
So Go ahead to get the best Principles of Management online assignment and homework help at TutorDollar and start growing and enlighten your knowledge.
Steps To Avail Principles of Management Assignment Help By Academic Experts:
STEP 1: Free Register Yourself
Students need to register with us in order to send requirements for assignments or homework help online. You can do more like assignment and solutions manage, track, download, and more.
STEP 2: Order or Fill Assignment Requirement Form
Fill assignment order form as per your homework and assignment requirements based on course, subject, or topics and get reasonable and competitive price automatically calculated by our system.
STEP 3: Assignment Allocation & Completion
Once the order is placed, your assignment allocated to one of our experts, and after completion of the assignment, you can download or see the assignment sample solution.
STEP 4: Make Payment
Once you agree to the proposed price, you need to pay through a secure payment system to see a complete solution.
STEP 5: Feedback / Clarification
In case you need corrections/amendments, we do it free of cost, and to your satisfaction.
STEP 6: Happy Review
Once the assignment completed and closed, Share your feedback or review it with us.
Best Features of Principles of Management Assignment Help?
We admit that when you purchase an assignment related to Principles of Management Assignment help service from TutorDollar, your professors or teachers must never come to know that you didn’t complete them yourselves. You can read our confidentiality terms to become sure that your assignment details and data will never be disclosed to third party.
We have a great team of Management Assignment help experts. Our experts covers a vast range of topics that will help the students to get solution of their problems under one roof. Our team is experienced in assignment help who can perform a project of any difficulty level in the shortest possible time.
Our one of the most efficient features of us, is we provide entire solutions before the deadline which is given by students. We can complete all the assignments which are associated tasks before providing time. Our efficient team always makes sure that all-important tasks are submitted on promised dates. It is really helpful to every student because as a student you can get a chance to recheck your copy thoroughly before submitting it.
Best Price Guarantee
We serve our premium services at the most affordable rate. We often see some students can't take help for their assignment because of its high-price. However, we serve our facilities and quality editing at an affordable price. Moreover, if you live abroad then you may contact us through online and can transfer your payment money by a quick and simple process. This is undoubtedly an amazing feature of our providing services.
Plagiarism Free Work
We maintain a zero-tolerance policy in terms of avoiding plagiarism. We have an affluent number of high-quality professional experts who can produce 100% original content. Not only that!! We also recruit a ‘Quality Assurance Team’ as a backup policy of plagiarism free work. This team is allocated to check every single assignment multiple times through different applications and tools which are considered as plagiarism checking software.
24 X 7 Live Customer Service
It is really interesting to share with you that, we work with a dedicated team and they serve their services round the clock. Hey, don’t get amazed!! Yes, it is completely true!! Our customer support team is available for you all the time 24 X 7 to resolve your queries. Thereby, any student can get help from our professional customer service team. Therefore, you can ask them questions anytime and they will surely answer your questions instantly. Moreover, if you want to make any change regarding assignment of Principles of Management.