Get assignment solution or answer for "1. A blend of crude oil has a density of 821 kg/m3. What is its specific gravity?2. A lubricant oil..."
1. A blend of crude oil has a density of 821 kg/m3. What is its specific gravity?
2. A lubricant oil has a specific gravity of 0.59, calculate its density in lbm/ft3
3. What force in lbf is exerted by the water on the bottom of a full rectangular storage tank that has a base of 16 ft x 8 ft and is 12 ft tall?
4. If a cylindrical water storage tank has a diameter of 50 feet, and the top of the tank is 135 feet above the ground, what pressure exists at ground level in psi when the tank is full?
5. What pressure in kPa will be observed at the base of a 4 m tall water tank?
6. The hydraulic press shown below works on the principle of Pascal's law. The larger area, A2, is 16 times the smaller area, A1. (A2 / A1 = 16).
7. If the force F1 is 90, calculate the force F2. Assume the pressure due to the weight of the liquid is negligible
8. Write down the units of mass, density, force, pressure, and work in Metric (SI) and English systems.
9. Upload your calculation file here, either handwritten calcs or excel file
Experts are working on this assignment's solution or answer. If you order this assignment at tutordollar, We will update you as soon as possible to your registered email address.Need any help? Feel free to connect with us.