Principles of Management Assignment Help Online (C10-S128)
Management Writing Course Assignment Help
Principles of Management Assignment Help Online
Management Writing Course Assignment Help
Our 24/7 Management Writing online assignment and homework help will be provided to you via online chat, phone or email. We provide the students from all around the world with reasonably priced assignment solutions without compromising the quality.
Apart from that You will surely get all the type of writing services whether it academic writing or essay writing. We do provide 100% error free Principles of Management homework help for all the recognised universities in the world, So that with our online tutoring platform you can get the highest grade with great subject knowledge.
What is Principles of Management Assignment Help?
Principles of management
Management is a field of wide research and applications. The great marketing professor Koontz defines management as an area which consists of getting the things done with the help of other people. Management is guiding physical and human resources into a very dynamic, hard-hitting business until that achieves its objectives to satisfaction of the people served, and with a high degree of self-confidence and a sense of achievement on part of those people who are rendering the services.
Urwick defines it as the great art of directing human’s activities. Management is thought of as the science and art of making decisions. It’s the process of using resources for the accomplishment of goals. Principles of Management, hence, is a topic of such importance. To ensure that the subject is well understood and no clogs develop in the way TutorDollar has come up with Online Classes help for Principles of Management.
To give you a brief idea of the principles of management, the highly educated and experienced professionals at TutorDollar have prepared short notes on a few of those key principles to get a basic understanding of them. Please refer them below-
- Division of Labor - This principle refers to the part which involves subdivision and delegation of work to achieve productivity and efficiency. Such delegation results in achieving accuracy, speed, and simplicity of processes.
- Authority and responsibility – It is extremely important that both authority and responsibility co-exist. Without each other, it will a difficult task for the management to achieve success. Authority without any kind of responsibility leads to careless and below-par behaviour and whereas responsibility without any kind of authority makes an individual and his work and position ineffective.
- this course through real-life examples we will understand how both these go hand in hand in an organization to achieve the desired results.
- Unity of Direction - The unity of direction principle states that all the members of an organization should be working towards one common goal. This principle also helps us understand the art of planning group activities directing towards achieving common objectives.
- Equity- Just as the word suggests Equity equals Equality for all. This principle is based on the principles of justice and fairness for all stakeholders in the organization. This principle focusses more on the ethical part of running organizations and without ethics, you cannot run a company. This principle demands that everyone should be treated in a fair and just manner irrespective of any gender, age, caste, sex or position in the organization.
From teaching the laws and rules relating to this principle, TutorDollar’s subject matter experts dive deep into the philosophy of being an ethical human being through their engaging teaching methods to help the student understand and inculcate such positive behaviour.
. Discipline – This is one of the most important management principles. It means one should respect the authority and ensure to follow all the rules and regulations set by the organization and in no circumstances these rules and policies.
- Fair remuneration – In today's world where the pay gap and discrimination is ever-growing, the Fair remuneration principle could not be more important. A fair and just remuneration should be paid to all the employees to reward them for their work effort and contribution toward the organization. This ensures peace harmony and self-esteem among the employees which will show similar positive impacts on the organization as a whole.
- Subordination of individual interest to general interest – Well as the name of this principle suggests, it is pretty much self-explanatory i.e. the general interest which is the interest of the organization is always over an individual employee's interest. This is because an organization is always bigger than one person.
- Espirit De Corps. – The origin of this principle’s name is from Latin which translates to team spirit and harmony. No organization can prosper without a mutual understanding among the team members and any team should work in a prosperous manner. The essence of espirit de corps lies in the following points –
- Coordination among different levels of work in the organization.
- Employees who are performing great should be rewarded adequately and those not should be guided and allowed to improve.
- To maintain harmony efforts should be made to develop an informal and affable culture in the organization to make its employees feel valued and relieved of stress during tough times.
- Initiative- The principle of the initiative is the backbone of any organisation’s success. Employees who take up initiatives are the ones who make a bigger difference. People should be encouraged to take initiative and contribute, this encouragement can be provided through monetary terms such as good remuneration, bonuses, etc and also non-monetary terms such as awards and recognition, paid leaves, etc.
Apart from, the principles mentioned above a few of the Principles Of Management topics that TutorDollar online classes also covers are Management, The External and Internal Environment, Globalization and the Manager, Stakeholders, Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility, Planning and Decision Making, Strategy, Managing Operations, Organizing, Control Systems, Organizational Culture, Developing High-Performance Team, Staffing and Developing a Diverse Workforce, Motivating and Rewarding Employee Performance, Managing Employee Attitudes and Wellbeing, Managing through Power, Influence and Negotiation, Leadership, Communication and Managing Innovation and Change.
The TutorDollar online classes have been designed by a panel of experts who aren’t just highly qualified but also hold valuable teaching experience in Management. The classes have been designed while keeping students’ interest in mind which will also be helpful with their homework and assignments. The online classes help is distributed over a few weeks so that the course can be studied along with regular classes and is easy to grasp. All of this expert material will be provided at the best possible practice backed with 24*7 doubts clearing session with our experts.
If you wish to take TutorDollar online classes assistance for learning the Principles of Management, then you can contact us via E-mail or phone call. You can also check out the Take my online classes tab on the home page of our website for details.
Our amazing features will help you to choose us?
We admit that when you purchase an assignment related to Principles of Management Assignment help service from TutorDollar, your professors or teachers must never come to know that you didn’t complete them yourselves. You can read our confidentiality terms to become sure that your assignment details and data will never be disclosed to third party.
We have a great team of Management Writing Assignment help experts. Our team is experienced in assignment help who can perform a project of any difficulty level in the shortest possible time.
Our one of the most efficient features of us, is we provide entire solutions before the deadline which is given by students. We can complete all the assignments which are associated tasks before providing time. Our efficient team always makes sure that all-important tasks are submitted on promised dates. It is really helpful to every student because as a student you can get a chance to recheck your copy thoroughly before submitting it.
Best Price Guarantee
We serve our premium services at the most affordable rate. We often see some students can't take help for their assignment because of its high-price. However, we serve our facilities and quality editing at an affordable price. Moreover, if you live abroad then you may contact us through online and can transfer your payment money by a quick and simple process. This is undoubtedly an amazing feature of our providing services.
Plagiarism Free Work
We maintain a zero-tolerance policy in terms of avoiding plagiarism. We have an affluent number of high-quality professional experts who can produce 100% original content. Not only that!! We also recruit a ‘Quality Assurance Team’ as a backup policy of plagiarism free work. This team is allocated to check every single assignment multiple times through different applications and tools which are considered as plagiarism checking software.
24 X 7 Live Customer Service
It is really interesting to share with you that, we work with a dedicated team and they serve their services round the clock. Hey, don’t get amazed!! Yes, it is completely true!! Our customer support team is available for you all the time 24 X 7 to resolve your queries. Thereby, any student can get help from our professional customer service team. Therefore, you can ask them questions anytime and they will surely answer your questions instantly. Moreover, if you want to make any change regarding assignment of Principles of Management.